Le 24 juin 2016, 04:18 dans Humeurs • 0
3. Go to a computer supply place. Grab a computer CPET Trays and fill it with power chords, a USB Flash Drive, blank disks etc... Check the College Essential List for other ideas.
4. Personal Printer with plenty of extra ink cartridges and paper.
6. Dorm Refrigerator.
8. Good Desk Light. Lighting is terrible in dorms.
9. Monogrammed towels.
10. Go to a discount department store and grab a plastic container that can also be used for storage under the bed. Fill it with a hanging shoe organizer adding toiletries the graduate will need. Don't forget a pair of flip flops for the shower. Refer to the College Essential List.
11. At a discount department store, grab a bucket and fill it with cleaning supplies your graduate will need for the dorms. Any prepackaged cleaning products are great. Be sure to throw in room deodorizers.
12. A plastic container with spare batteries, rolls of quarters and a book of stamps.
13. Spare set of bed sheets.
15. Address book with important addresses and phone numbers already written in it.
16. Toolbox with tools. Put their name on the tools.
17. Toiletry bag with favorite products inside.
18. Large storage container filled with healthy junk food. Add a bottle of vitamins.
We can each cope with this problem of waste, helping the earth (and ourselves too) out of its sad state, by practicing three simple things: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. So simple, I think that we can practice it directly in our daily life, without any confusing theoretical talks (but habituation): in our office, our kitchen, our outdoor activities, etc.
Reduce: we can live simple, reducing or cutting down the amount of the waste. Think twice when you use something: Would it produce more waste? Try to make the best, avoiding waste-producing choice, or reduce using something which has in effect great amount of waste. If we can hold something easily with our hand fingers without some plastic bags as a medium, then we can just hold it with Solo Plastic Cups our fingers. That's cool. You and I are really making a better environment via this little steps.